For more information or to schedule a tour of our school, please click on the red "I'm Interested" button above and we will contact you soon.
1. Complete a New Family Application Form (also available in the school office) and submit to the school office.
2. Your application/contact information will be forwarded to the teacher(s) and principal to set up an interview with the student/family. Please bring the following records (if applicable) to the interview:
3. Interview will be conducted with possible assessments administered.
4. The teacher(s) and principal will conference about the new applicant and make a decision on enrollment for the student.
5. Acceptance/Denial letter issued to the applicant family. Acceptance will include a list of items that will need to be submitted along with acknowledgement of a 2 week probationary period for new students.
6. If the class is full, then the applicant will be put on a waiting list and contacted when a spot becomes available.
Registration Fee: $125.00
2023/24 Tuition Schedule
Grades K-8: (eligible for STO scholarships)
Pre-Kindergarten: (not eligible for STO scholarships)
Through the blessings of numerous School Tuition Organizations (STO), students interested in attending our school may apply for tuition assistance. Please click on the following link to be connected to the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment website:
FACTS works with schools to create a custom application and collect financial data so schools can make accurate award decisions based on financial need.
After completing the application, you will need to upload all required supporting documentation. If you are unable to upload, fax the documents to 866-315-9264 or bring the documents in to the school office and we can help you upload.
The following supporting documents are required to complete the application process:
IMPORTANT: If you file a tax return but do not have W-2 wages because you are self-employed, you will be required to submit a copy of your current year Federal Form 1040 Tax Return.
All documentation received is imaged upon receipt and then destroyed. You may log in to your FACTS user account to review the status of your application. Please allow 2 weeks processing time before inquiring further about receipt and/or status of the uploaded or faxed documents. Application deadlines are set by the institution awarding the aid. If you are applying after the deadline, contact your school to ensure that your application will be accepted.
A non-refundable application fee may be required before your application will be submitted.
NOTE: Award decisions are made by the institution providing the financial aid, not FACTS.
Copyright © 2023 St Anthony Catholic School - All Rights Reserved.