For more information or to schedule a tour of our school, please click on the red "I'm Interested" button above and we will contact you soon.
1. Complete a New Family Application Form (also available in the school office) and submit to the school office.
2. Your application/contact information will be forwarded to the teacher(s) and principal to set up an interview with the student/family. Please bring the following records (if applicable) to the interview:
3. Interview will be conducted with possible assessments administered.
4. The teacher(s) and principal will conference about the new applicant and make a decision on enrollment for the student.
5. Determination letter issued to the applicant family. Acceptance will include a list of items that will need to be submitted along with acknowledgement of a 2 week probationary period for new students.
6. If the class is full, then the applicant will be put on a waiting list and contacted when a spot becomes available.
Registration Fee: $125.00 per student each year.
Returning students must pay this fee by the end of the current school year. After this date the fee will be $200.00.
2024/25 Tuition Schedule
Grades K-8: (eligible for STO or ESA scholarships)
Pre-Kindergarten: (not eligible for scholarships)
Tuition assistance is AVAILABLE to all families for grades K-8!
Through the blessings of numerous School Tuition Organizations (STOs), students interested in attending our school may apply for tuition assistance. The school will advise you which institutions are available and how and when to apply.
Many of the scholarships are awarded by institutions using FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. You may click on the following link to be connected to their website:
FACTS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
After completing the application, you will be required to upload all requested supporting documentation. If you are unable to upload, you can bring the documents to the school office and we assist you with this task.
The documents required to complete the application process include:
A non-refundable application fee may also be required before your application will be submitted.
EMPOWERMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM ACCOUNTS (ESA)
In late 2022, Arizona added a Universal category to the ESA program so that all students who reside in the State of Arizona and attend a non-public school are eligible for an ESA as a K-12 student.
Empowerment Scholarship Accounts provide 90% of Arizona's per-student base funding. ESA students in grades 1-12 received approximately $7,500 in 2023-2024.
Students may only receive funds from either the ESA program OR the STO program. You cannot apply to both.
The link for requirements and to apply is below:
Copyright © 2024 St Anthony Catholic School - All Rights Reserved.